Offalgood

Chef Chris Cosentino’s educational and inspirational tool for those who are interested in learning about and cooking with offal.
PETA Kills

Stiring the pot !!

When I found this website I was shocked and couldnt believe it, but the documentation looks pretty accurate. All I am going to say is “Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black”.

Leave a Comment (10)

1. On that Penn & Teller show Bullshit, they talked about this a couple years ago. It was all pretty interesting. The President of PETA is also, apparently, diabetic, and uses insulin made from pigs.

Bill Burge | | Reply
  2. Guess I got confused. I thought you meant a different group…… People Eating Tasty Animals.

john | | Reply
  3. There was a time when diabetics would inject insulin from pigs, but insulin is now produced synthetically. Do you have inside knowledge as to what kind of insulin he uses?

AD | | Reply
  4. PETA isn’t about compassion for animals anyway, so this shouldn’t be any surprise. PETA is composed of a bunch of misguided, but creatively dangerous people who spend a lot of energy on the wrong things. The less attention paid them the better. They thrive on media attention, even negative attention, like this.

Shameless Carnivore | | Reply
  5. while i hate PETA as much as the next sane human being, that website is run by a bunch of scumbag corporate lobbyists.

PETA deserves what it gets, but be careful when you lie down with the dogs because you’ll get up with fleas.

shimpiphany | | Reply
  6. PETA means People Eating Tasty Animals as far as Im concerned. That being said, I love animals and hate to see them suffer, but I am not going to stop eating them sad to say. Veggies just don’t do it for me.

ilovefood | | Reply